• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Four years old!

Chuck

September 28, 2011 Grand Rapids, MI

Giltmor Kir Royale (Cooper) celebrated
his fourth birthday today with his mother,
Cotillion Phoenicianne (Nina).The party
was held in the family’s garden with
Cooper wearing ruby and Nina in silky black.
Also in attendance were Muffin, Rose,
and Chuck.
The party commenced with sizzler steak
for Cooper and Nina, however there was
very little sizzle as it was extremely rare.
After they devoured their steak, everyone
enjoyed Boston Cream Cake and ice cream.
It was a lovely family gathering for all.

P1070365_edited-1.jpg

P1070380_edited-1.jpg

Hello Chuck

What a lovely thing to do ,they look so happy can I come to Coopers 5th please with Pops ,Daisy,Rosie and Lily
and what a smashing photo ,thanks for posting it put a big smile on my face at the end of a tough week .

and

Happy Birthday To Cooper:smile::hppybdy:

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

:hppybdy:

Happy 4th Birthday Cooper! Those pictures are fabulous. Love that they had their own table and even a glass of wine! Can certainly tell that he was excessively spoiled that day, just the way it should be!

These pictures just made my day!!!! They look like something one would see in a magazine. They are so well behaved. I just love all the details and your account of the event. Well done! And, Happy Birthday to Cooper

Happy Birthday Cooper! :jmp2:

I LOVE the photos, they made my day too! :rotfl:I laughed heartily, it's just sooooo cute!

Oh my goodness, these photos might be some of the best I have ever seen!!! They look like they are at a fine dining restaurant, with such good manners too!! I am with Brian...can we come to the 5th birthday? Though I think Brooklyn might not have as much restraint as your lovely ones b*n*n*

Happy birthday to Cooper!!!!
:hppybdy:

Excellent! I certainly think the lovely photo and announcement should be sent directly on to Dog Breed Magazine.

I'm afraid that Claire would have had the steak in her mouth, and surely would have been standing in the middle of the cake. How did you manage this?

Love Muffin in the baby highchair......where is Rose?

Last edited:
Oh wait! Today is only August 28th......

Good catch Cindy......just can't trust the press! LOL​

Back