Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your Cavs snore ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do your Cavs snore ?

My Alfie can snore for England !

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, Darcy can snore for Ireland. She sleeps on the landing outside our door and I have been woken up many nights by her snoring! Sometimes we have to turn up the volume on the tv because she's snoring so loudly!
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I know,and if Alfie can snore like a good 'un at 19 weeks, what will he sound like when he's all grown up !

Post Thanks / Like

Why do you think that - except when away from home - I always refuse to sleep in the same room as my Cavaliers! Actually, having said that, neither Aled or Oliver are snorers, though Oliver groans in his sleep if he's got a headache and then moves to get comfortable. But my previous ones could wake me with their noise, let alone the dead!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

Oh lord yes! We used to think Murphy was bad, he used to sleep with us upstairs. Then we got Misty... she can raised the roof! They now sleep downstairs in the kitchen, we tried sleeping through her snores but it was impossible. If I wake up in the middle of the night I can still here her snoring from the front bedroom.
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Benji snores like an old man!! But it is highly amusing when he does because it starts off nice and soft and then gets louder and louder!!
    Proud momma of Benji. Born 15-8-10!!

Post Thanks / Like

Not yet. Thank goodness! I already having a snoring husband(sleep apnea but the CPAP machine is hard for him to wear). I am such a light sleeper, I make my husband roll over a lot so he will shut up! At times of dreaming Toby will breath heavy but that's it. I don't need both of my men snoring

Becky

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, although very lightly. Coco is our daintly little snorer

Post Thanks / Like

Both of my cavaliers snore, but Skylar my little tri girl can shake the rafters.

Post Thanks / Like

Bentley has always slept in his cage in another room so I don't hear him, but if he falls asleep on my lap he snores lightly. He has another funny noise that I don't think I've ever mentioned on here: The very first night we had him I heard this sound, almost like a plop-plop sound, while he was sleeping. It happens frequently, always in his sleep, but I'm wondering if it's hiccups. It does not wake him and it sounds nothing like human hiccups, but you can actually see his belly jumping when it happens. It goes on for a few minutes then stops. And, I can hear it in the next room.