• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Misty's being referred

I'm feeling very stupid this morning icon_blshing

I still hadn't heard from Glasgow regarding our referral, so I spoke to the vet last night. We must have completely got our wired crossed:bang: He was waiting on me bringing in the pre authorization form before asking for the referral, but I can't fill out the form until I get the referral. All sorted out now, but I can't believe I've wasted a fortnight over us getting our wires crossed.

So I'm still playing the waiting game, but I'm now hopeful I'll hear something soon (y)

:updte:

Just had Glasgow on the phone, we have our appointment on Monday the 10th October at 11:30am. The consult and the MRI should all be done that day, unless there is an emergency. We've to leave the Tuesday clear as a back up to get the MRI done, but fingers crossed it's all done on the Monday :D

Great that you have a date and not too long to wait. What a shame about the mix-up :( but at least it's sorted now.

Yes, I'm feeling very relieved. I've got Stuart to book both days off so I'm not having to go up myself.

I posted the pre-authorization form off to Glasgow yesterday too, so AXA will have plenty time to make a decision on the claim.

Back