• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why can't I sit on my own chair?

murphy's mum

Why can't I get a seat on my own chair?

photo-1.jpg

Murphy was there first, but Misty soon moved in

photo1.jpg

Yes Mum?

They are too cute to move :D

:lol: Same thing here! My trio takes over the couch! Or even worse we end up with 1 on each chair!!

Adorable pictures :p

SO cute! This is why I love cavaliers so much!!! Brooklyn likes to sleep in my flower pot...needless to say I don't grow rosemary anymore! :lol:

Murphy does look a little put out I must say, especially since he was there first. But Misty doesn't look like she's ready to give an inch. In our house, Riley and Madiosn usually share a chair without a problem until Oz decides he wants to join in and then he HAS to be in the middle - and he has to be sideways. Doesn't take long before Maddie leaves. The chairs no longer belong to us humans.

Murphy does a lot of sighing when Misty decides she wants to "share" with him. He normally gives in and moves elsewhere if I'm honest. Anything for a bit of peace:lol:

lindylou

louie is lying on the rug but soon as i get of the couch he jumps in my seat
sometimes he makes on he wants to go out for a wee wee
but soon as i get up of the couch to take him out he jumps in my seat

Back