• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pup photos taken with my new DSLR (image heavy)

Ladybug

Well I had a beautiful, top of the range Panasonic digital camera which broke a couple of months ago. I was devastated! Especially since I couldn't afford to replace it. But then I got a very nice tax refund which meant I could get a snazzy new Nikon D5100. My very first DSLR - I am in love! I have no idea how to use any manual settings yet (I'm sure I'll learn in time), but got these nice photos whilst playing around with auto mode...

6103949725_fc0f078368.jpg

6103951723_6901aa18b6.jpg

"Your new camera is scary, Mummy."

6103953819_9d76eaa72d.jpg

6104503962_5b98ba82d3.jpg

6103962377_9d01ca70b1.jpg

6103965799_b7966bf1ea.jpg

6104514106_e6b8fb2167.jpg

6103972327_a176a26631.jpg

Playing around with selective colour mode.

Expect many more photos of little Lady!

Hi

Beautiful photos lets have lots more pls .There are some very gifted photographers here
on CT who I am sure will be happy to advise .I am just a poor hobbyist and try for
some goods shots but its a big learning curve ,but fun and can be horrendously expensive ,my
last lens a Nikon 24-70 f2.8 with filter was £1400 and my little camera is a Nikon D700 .Robbie who
posts on here is a pro photographer and his pics as well as Torbens are amazing .

Hi

Beautiful photos lets have lots more pls .There are some very gifted photographers here
on CT who I am sure will be happy to advise .I am just a poor hobbyist and try for
some goods shots but its a big learning curve ,but fun and can be horrendously expensive ,my
last lens a Nikon 24-70 f2.8 with filter was £1400 and my little camera is a Nikon D700 .Robbie who
posts on here is a pro photographer and his pics as well as Torbens are amazing .

I love your photos as well as Robbie's and Torben's! Part of what inspired me to get a DSLR - I was jealous I didn't have such beautiful photos of my pup!

Awwwwww adorable pup! great photos too! b*n*n*
I own a D5000 (beginner Nikon). Most of the pictures I take are with that. I am still learning how to use it. I have some great hummingbird shots for a beginner. Too bad I can't take great photos of Toby. He comes after the camera so there is no chance to really adjust the camera.

Becky

Too bad I can't take great photos of Toby. He comes after the camera so there is no chance to really adjust the camera.

Yes, Lady is really afraid of the shutter noise! So it's hard to get a shot of her in which she doesn't look incredibly upset.

Great camera. I have one amongst others. My latest pics are taken using the D5100, just to show you what it's capable of.

Back