• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's recipes available to buy now!!

Karen and Ruby

Hi All

It is my pleaseure to announce that Rupert's Recipes is now available to buy in book form through the website link below!

With help and support from Nicki I decided to take on this project and bring the book from the computer screen to the kitchen table.

It could make an ideal Christmas pressie or stocking filler with the festive season fast approaching.

I'm hoping to raise some much needed money for Ruperts fund with this project!

The website is my own that I developed, and the link will take you through to Paypal.

Many Thanks!!!

http://ruby-charliefund.weebly.com/shop-and-donate.html

Karen, do you have any idea what it would cost to ship to the US? I am sure I'm not the only one wanting to know.

The pictures of your dogs at the site are lovely!

Last edited:
Alright! I have the computer version, but I just love cookbooks, so Brooky is getting this in her stocking this year! Will you ship to Australia? If you ship "media mail" it is much cheaper because the account for the weight of a book being a lot heavier :)

Alright! I have the computer version, but I just love cookbooks, so Brooky is getting this in her stocking this year! Will you ship to Australia? If you ship "media mail" it is much cheaper because the account for the weight of a book being a lot heavier :)

I am in the process of developing a button for different postage options on the website which I hope will be up and running early next week.!!

The book is pretty lightweight which I chose on purpose for shipping reasons so isnt much thicker than a bulky letter!!

I/'ve just placed the book on Ebay!

All postage options are listed on there and the website will be updated soon too!

It will also be aailable on the Cavalier Gift Shop soon as well!

Bump

**BUMP**

Just wanted to remind everyone that these books are ready to go to a good home!

The postage is minimal, just over £2 for worldwide and only 75pence for UK

I sold a few at the show and Tania sold a few also at Paws in the Park- they are good for all dog lovers not just Cavaliers so for a handy gift for everyone please think of us- all money is donated to Ruperts Fund and as Nicki has posted on the Calendar thread Ruperts Fund is doing such fabulous work at the momment.

And honestly- I am the worst cook so If I can make all these recipes then anyone can!!:lol:

Back