• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new music video with my CAVI in it!!! (animated)

I love how much Blondie is such a part of your life that she is included in your music videos. I loved that she was in Boom Boom too. And she doesn't even let it go to her head!!! Such modesty.

Love love love it!!!!! Blondie might just be the first ever cavi rock star! :pi*no:

You are so talented, I loved these.

Love love love it!!!!! Blondie might just be the first ever cavi rock star! :pi*no:

You are so talented, I loved these.

Its funny coz when i got her i immediately wanted to give ber a rockstar name. So it became Blondie like the 80s rockband!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wauw! Thanks for the video. I really enjoyed your song and the animation cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p
Can we buy your music in Denmark, or is it possible online?

I already said that I like the song, but this new video is amazing :) Wouldn't be the same without Blondie cl*p

Back