• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby has been Promoted!!!!!

Karen and Ruby

Hi All

We had a really good show today (Agility) with Charlie managing to Actually get round a whole course with out going off on one and Ruby bless her heart came home with two beautiful Rosettes getting a 9th place in the jumping and 12th place in the Up N Under (just tunnels and jumps)

BUT best of all she has racked up enough points over the season to get promoted up a grade from Introductory to Primary!!!
About the equivalent of a KC grade 3 I supose!!!

So congratulations to my precious girl who defies the odds every day and makes me so tremendously proud

:lotsaluv:

Good for Ruby (and you too Karen - I know how much work it is)! I still laugh when people say, "Cavalier's can't do agility". I tell them to just come and watch sometime.

Back