• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cinders 12th Birthday

Sandrac

My gorgeous girl has reached her 12th birthday. She is the first Cavvie that I have had that has reached this age. Here she is blowing out her birthday cake candles.

Cinders12.jpg

She has had a few health problems recently, has been getting very shaky and wobbly on her back legs, but she is still a happy little soul.

:hppybdy: to you Cinders. You look gorgeous, that cake looks yummy too. Hoping you have had a great day.

WooHoo!

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

You go girl! Happy Birthday Cinders......what a wonderful age for a beautiful lady. Hope you get very spoiled today and every day!

:jump::jump:

Sending you hugs and sloppy kisses from me and Sydney.

Hi

Happy Birthday Cinders you beautiful girl, I hope you ate all your cake and the next one you will
be a teenager.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Oh WOW that is just fantastic!!

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: to a very special, beautiful oldie :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Ohhh, what a great thing to celebrate. Enjoy every minute, and I say at this age, she deserves a Birthday Week! So go for itk celebrate all week.::rah::rah:::rah::pi*no::pi*no::pi*no:

Back