• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Question about Gabapentin 50mg?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixie28

Hi,I'm new here. I have a very small Cavalier who weighs only 4.8kg (she was the runt of the litter) She has been diagnosed with SM and put on 50 mg Gabapentin as well as Metacam.
I have been ringing round the pet chemists online to see if I can get it cheaper, as it is £135 a month from the vet! h*lp
Everywhere that I have phoned, say there is no such thing as 50mg and the lowest dose is 100mg. I know there is a 50mg as she is on it. I can't seem to find anywhere who does it.
Does anyone know anything about this or has anybody had their dog on this dose?

Thank you in advance

Kate :)

HI Kate I've just approved your post and replied on your other thread. The first few posts are moderated to avoid spam, sometimes this may take a while as the moderators are volunteers who may be busy with other things, we try to check in as often as we can though.

I will close this thread to keep the replies together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back