• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ubiquinone and ubiquinol

pkt89

I am thinking of giving my dog CoQ10 supplement since I heard that eventually all cavaliers will have MVD. If you are giving your dog this supplement, please share your experience. Which form is the correct one to give to dogs? My mom is using a liquid CoQ10 and it is ubiquinone. Can I use that?
Thanks
Kitty

Hi

Just topped up my Ubiquinol 50mg from Puritans Pride on a buy two get five offer .I was told last week Daisy has a
Grade Two mumur she is 4 1/2.

I also give my dogs Ubiquinol 50 mg from Puritans Pride. Oz has a congenital murmur - only a Grade 1 that he's had from birth - but I want to keep it that way. None of my others have a murmur and they've all been heart tested by a cardiologist and they're all oldies. Yay! I'm so happy!!! But I also give them the ubiquinol daily.

Back