Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOW HOME!!!! Still Missing - Lily Black & Tan Cavalier

Post Thanks / Like

Default NOW HOME!!!! Still Missing - Lily Black & Tan Cavalier

Just wanted to pop in and update my old post but because its so old its no loner on here. Just wanted to let you all know that our Lily is still missing and no one has ever come forward saying they saw anything....like she vanished into thin air!

I'm pretty sure that I'll never see her again now but I still have her missing ads on Preloved as you never know, I'd just like to know shes safe and if another family have bought her not knowing she was stolen I'd never take her away from them ....as I said just want to know shes ok.

Anyhoo just wanted to update you all fro those who remember my original post, here is her ad if anyone is interested and it has all her details x http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction.../aa625cba.html

Lorraine x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sorry to read this - such a sad story about your wee boy on Christmas

I can't find your original post, I can't imagine it would have been deleted? You've joined with a new user name now.

Hopefully one day someone will scan her microchip - I so wish we could persuade vets to scan all new animals under their care.

Thinking of you all - I lost one of my cats once, I can remember how upsetting that was, can't imagine how it would feel to lose a Cavalier

I presume Lily is registered on Dog lost?
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Lorraine

I'm so sorry that you never had a happy outcome. It's so heartbreaking. What routes have you used to try and find her? Maybe a new appeal might help.

Post Thanks / Like

She was registered with Doglost and several other websites. I put up posters for 10 months (still have a few posters up) and alot of people in the area know she is still missing. My daughter also did a sponsored book read for a local rescue and it went in the local newspaper, they also reported about our missing dog. (The link to her video is here, its really sweet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbpBY3jpuSI she wants to spend the day in a rescue kennel next to raise money! x)

Thing is Lily could be anywhere by now so Im thinking posters are a waste of time now hence why I mainly advertise online.
    Obviously she registered with the microchip company that she is still missing but unless shes ever scanned its never going to come up anyway.

I just hope shes happy and with a nice family, I'd just like to know and so would the kids, they miss her terribly. Im so so glad we had just spayed her so at least I know shes not stuck in a puppy farm somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

I keep looking to see if you had found her so very sorry that this has happened to you
    ---Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Sorry did reply to this yesterday but its not come up Very odd, it was a long reply bascially letting you all know I tried everything....posters, internet, Doglost as well as quite a few other online dog forums.

Lorraine.

Post Thanks / Like

Please share, it only takes a second and could help us get Lily back xxx.. http://youtu.be/Ce0dVmVL0dk

Post Thanks / Like

WOW Thank you everyone! Lilys video has been watched 569 times since it went live yesterday, please keep up the sharing...at this rate that one person who knows something is bound to see it soon x http://youtu.be/Ce0dVmVL0dk

Post Thanks / Like

Lily was found safe and well, sadly the council wont let her come home to us yet, please join her Looking for Lily Facebook page, I need all the support I can get x https://www.facebook.com/groups/2623...4707338900230/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's incredible news!
    Have the council stated why she isn't allowed home as yet or how and where she was found?