• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Advantix/Frontline staining coat?

BrooklynMom

Hey all,
Random question for those of you with some white in your coats :)

I have noticed that where we put Brooklyn's topical flea/tick treatment, her fur is turning a tad bit yellow. Has that happened to you? It's not horrible, I think I would be the only one who would notice, but I wonder I it will get worse over time?
I use Advantix, and I only use it during tick season (Sept. to April) because we have horrible ticks on the beached where I live (my vet saw two paralyzed dogs this week already alone from those darn paralysis ticks!!). I use Comfortis during the rest of the year.

Not a big deal, just a vanity question, but not sure if you all have similar experiences! Brookys coat is mostly white, and there is no brown spot really that I could put the medicine instead.

Thanks!

Back