• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wish us good luck and good weather!!!

Karen and Ruby

Hi Everyone!!

I don't think I've let anyone know whats happening tomorrow other than Nicki and Tania (thanks for all your help and support ladies):)

I have a pitch at a local Companion Dog show and am taking lots of goodies to sell including some amazing items from the Cavalier Gift Shop, the Brand new Cavalier Talk Calendars and of course Ruperts Recipes!
I have been baking solidly through the last two days, as I am selling the made treats of recipes from the book, apart from popping down to Paws in the Park to see Tania, Margaret, Carol and Sandra today. They have a massive pitch and it looks fabulous and after todays rain I'll bet Tania is releived she got her pitch inside!!!

But for me I will be outside tomorrow so wish us some sunshine and luck for the day!! This has been months of waiting and preparing so I really pray its a good and sucessful day!!

Ruby and Charlie will be there meeting and greeting the passers by and of course trying to steal the treats from the tables I expect!!!:lotsaluv:

May the sun shine down upon you and may you inform many many people about cavaliers and sell sell sell!:lotsaluv:

Thank you SO much for doing this Karen, wishing you all the best and hoping for fabulous weather for you!

Pleased to hear that you managed a visit to Tania and co, I can't wait to see the photos - I think they must have been very busy as I haven't had an update yet!

Hope you were pleased with the calendars, mine arrived today and I'm really thrilled with them :rah::rah::rah: - they should be available from the shop early next week...

We will be hoping that you manage to sell lots of goodies tomorrow, it's great that you have tried out many of the recipes and we hope that they were all successful. Also it's a great way to raise awareness - thank you again.

Back