• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A very happy birthday Nicki!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Hope it has been full of some nice dog and husband time (and not too much work!) :D

:hppybdy::hppybdy:

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

A very happy birthday to a lady who deserves to be pampered today. Thank you for all the work you do for CT and for all our cavaliers. Enjoy your day!

Kindest Regards
Joyce & Sydney

Happy Birthday Nicki!!!
Hope you enjoy your day and get everything you wished for :)
Hugs from Kelsey and Brooklyn!

HappyBirthdaypooter.gif
Nicki, have a great day

Thank you SO much everyone have had a nice day with a wee outing with the doggies, and then friends came for tea in the afternoon with a tray of cakes - YUMMY!

Sadly the day started very badly, with the news that a wee Cavalier we fostered for a long time when she was little, had been PTS :( She was taken ill just a week ago, with a very aggressive cancer, and was given her wings to avoid any further suffering. She was only 2 1/2 :(:(

It was Janice's birthday yesterday too - hope you had a lovely day Janice :hppybdy::hppybdy:

oooh, Nicki, lovely to know you had a good day! Sad about the poor little doggy, only 2 1/2? Oh dear, may she rest in peace.

So sorry, a belated Birthday Wish for you. As I said recently, and a dear friend if mine suggested.....we need Birthday Weeks, rather than a day. So I say....enjoy the week.

So sorry to hear the very sad news about your dear little Cavie friend. Makes me sad......

I missed it too!! But hope it was grand

You deserve a great birthday!!! Thanks for all you do for Cavaliers and for us.

Back