• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby sporting his new duds!

gamefanz

So the start of rainy season is coming. This morning it was raining and Toby is not one to get wet. So my husband decided to try a bomber jacket that used to be for our Pekingese and his shoes. It really did not feel right to us so we decided to buy Toby his own Rain gear! At first we thought he would never wear it but hey look at these:

The Bomber jacket and shoes:

34r7omq.jpg

2ylk1ht.jpg

His new shoes:

ydvk7.jpg

ke7ub4.jpg

His new Rain Gear:

ix5c0m.jpg

23lxtex.jpg

258xb1x.jpg

Now look at the video:

[video=vimeo;29232841]http://vimeo.com/29232841[/video]

We were just shocked at how he dealt with it!

WOW! Sooo adorable!:lotsaluv:

I don't think Molly would last 2 seconds in shoes! They would be torn to threads in seconds lol!

Loved the video :)

Oh heaven! This is so cute!!! yeah, Brooklyn would give me one look and rip those right off...I wish though! Her paws are SO dirty in the morning from the dew. This is just too adorable.

Ohhh stop it that is just so cute ! :luv::luv:

It's the little shoes that do it for me :lotsaluv:

Thank you everyone. At first he was not fond of it but taking him walk helped get him used to it. The tapping he does when walking was so funny, I had a hard time holding back the laughing :)

Becky

oh ho no! My dogs wouldn't allow that either, tough enough to get them into raincoats when we need to go walkies on a rainy day. Good boy, Toby. I hope he enjoys them.

He is such a cutie! I can't see the video, as I'm on my iPad and it doesn't even show up at all. But, he is sure adorable!

Poor wee soul LOL he didn't look impressed!

If you are not going to use the bomber jacket, perhaps you would think about donating it to a rescue? They would be extremely grateful and it's nice to think that some poor dog in need could benefit.

Rescues are so grateful for many many things - not just money.

Collars and leads
Harnesses
Blankets, beds and bedding
Chewies
Treats and food
Toys
Grooming stuff
Flea and worming treatments
Poo bags
Cleaning materials
Air fresheners
Postal orders
Postage stamps
Pens and pencils

Anything still usable - something to think about with Christmas coming up...we often treat our precious ones to something new, and their old stuff could easily be passed on to someone who would benefit. Also remember that Rescues can sometimes sell things on in their shops and/or online auctions too

Thank you Nicki. When we get to the point where we can let go of it, I will definitely give it to a rescue. As for the other things, We kind of adopted our daughters friend and dog. We give her the things Toby will not use or eat any more. But if we do have things we can give I will give it to a rescue.

Becky

Back