• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella & Toby meet for 1st time

gamefanz

So yesterday was pretty eventful for Toby. With him getting a new outfit and
now seeing a new dog for the first time. Our daughters friend brought over her
dog to meet Toby. Toby did not have as much fun at the dog park as we thought so
we wanted to get him back in the game but one on one. This is how it turned out
at our home yesterday, WARNING video is long:
[video=vimeo;29264194]http://vimeo.com/29264194[/video]

We were quite shocked at how it turned out! Definitely not the way I thought it
would go. But it was good for both dogs and they may even turn out to be
friends, someday!
I promise this is the last video for a little while! :razz:

Becky

Oh and Bella is a mix breed. Golden Ret.,Lab & Aussie. She is 1 1/2 years old. She is kinda shy around small dogs.

Becky

Toby is certainly very confident with Bella , no fear there. Isn't it nice to see them play like that? (y)

Yes he was very confident! This is the way he was with the Bichon in his class. He started out pawing the face then all he wanted to do was kiss her. Bella did not want a kiss at all! LOL It was great to see Toby so out going. So much better than the dog park!
Becky

Thank you. That was very unusual for him. Here is the latest video from the puppy social. It was the calmest part of the whole night.
[video=vimeo;29424648]http://vimeo.com/29424648[/video]

Becky

I loved the part when he couldn't figure out the dog went into the tunnel!
He looked so confused! Bless him, gorgeous little thing :)

But he did get it in the end :)

Last edited:
Yeah he was funny with those things. He would go in a few feet then come back out. My husband had to put treats in it for him to go through.
Becky

Back