Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking in .. new doggy coming and good times for Gracie

Post Thanks / Like

HI Debra-

I would really appreciate if you would PM me the info about ordering the generic Lyrica from Canada. I would love to try Scarlett on this as she has a hard time when the Gabapentin wears off. I have been toying with this idea for a while. So glad to hear that Gracie is doing well!

My husband jokes and calls his English Bulldog Bubba and he teases my parents (from the Boston area) that he is going to call our baby boy (due in December) Bubba!! My mom is having a fit, LOL! Good luck with your new pup.
    Holly, Oliver, Rosalita, and Scarlett

Post Thanks / Like

Great news about Gracie feeling better!!! And congratulations on your new little addition. He is gorgeous what ever his name ends up being!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so happy about your new addition

Debra,

With the amount of friends you have (especially on facebook), I can easily see 100 calenders being sold!! Bubba!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm in Love

He is gorgeous and definately looks like a "Bubba"! Can't wait to see pictures of him and Gracie playing. Looks like you're going to have your hands full.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Debra, I am so happy to hear an update from you!!! I think about little Gracie all the time...we have missed you!!!!!
    It is wonderful to hear about Gracie, I am glad that she is on the up and up and starting to get back to normal life. You are such a wonderful mother to her and are giving her such a good chance and a wonderful and long life. It is such a blessing that she has you.

And on to your new man...SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I love him. Love love love. He looks a lot like Brooklyn, with lots of white. If I were Gracie I would be getting my nails and hair done stat because a cute new boy is coming to move in!
    You will laugh at this because my nickname for Brooklyn is bubba...and she is a girl! I have no idea how I started calling her that. First it went Brooklyn, then it went Brooky, the Bubby, then Bubba. Ha! I think he kinda looks like a Bubba and what a great contest!!

Glad to hear things are going well, it just makes me so happy for you. I cannot wait to hear the adventures of "Bubba" and Gracie
    xx

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful news! I am so happy for you. I love that Gracie is doing so well...she is such a good girl, I am glad you helped her live a less painful life.

Post Thanks / Like

Aw Bubba! I call my Bobby that sometimes, amongst many other variations to his name.
    Tiz good to hear Gracie is doing well and bouncing back. Thanks for the update!
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

DEBRA! Wonderful to hear from you.

Absolutely LOVE the update on Gracie. Would love to see some new photos of her too.

And the news about Stryker/Bubba is also so cool! Okay, so part of me says.......what happens if you only sell 99? And what if you sell 199? Does that give you the opportunity to change it to something a bit more regal? HaHaHa!

Oh man, Chicago....close, but yet still too far from me. Wish I could take the train down and meet you and SB. Hubby has a niece that lives there, and I have a couple friends who recently moved there.

Anyway, good to see you, and hope you are doing well.....and buying lots of blue!
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wish you could too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mommytoClaire View Post

Oh man, Chicago....close, but yet still too far from me. Wish I could take the train down and meet you and SB. Hubby has a niece that lives there, and I have a couple friends who recently moved there.

Anyway, good to see you, and hope you are doing well.....and buying lots of blue!
    I sure wish you could tooooo!!! It is only me going...with a carrying case for Bubba! She lives about an hour north of Chicago... Not sure if that helps enough. It will be short trip though as I am headed down Saturday a.m. and coming back just after lunch on Sunday.