Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The calendars are now available!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default The calendars are now available!!

The calendars are ready!! They can be purchased from the Cavalier Gift Shop,

Cavalier Talk 2012 http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/cavali.../prod_174.html

and Puppy Talk 2012 http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/cavali.../prod_173.html

They have been printed on a very high quality coated recycled paper, so are also helping the environment

Whilst there, have a look at some of the other wonderful goodies that Tania has found and/or had made especially for Cavalier Matters http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/index.php

There will soon be tableware and other goodies created from a wonderful, Lowry inspired painting which has very kindly been donated to the charity.

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/cavali.../prod_176.html

All monies raised from the shop are divided between Rupert's Fund, The Cavalier Collection Scheme and Irish Cavalier Rescue.

You can see from other posts on the forum what a valuable contribution these schemes are making to research - these have ONLY been possible due to Rupert's Fund and The Cavalier Collection Scheme:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/s...-Exciting-news!! Rupert's Fund has already paid for 45 MRI scans

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/s...of-spinal-cord
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yay!!!!

I am thinking that I probably need to ask folks to add a note in PayPal if this is for Bubba Contest, so you will know and then they can also post on my FB Wall as to how many they have ordered. Do you think that will work Nicki?? So that you can count the ones that earn the extra gift?

Post Thanks / Like

Default A challenge to others here!

If you have friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc. who love Cavaliers then you may want to do what I did. I came up with a silly contest to sell more calendars. If 100 calendars are sold through my friends on FB (not here), then I will name our new Cavalier coming in October a funny name. Now... it is more of a nickname he will have but funny regardless. Your contest might be something silly you will do and post photos, such as promising to stand on your head and let your Cavvie likc peanut butter off your face, or staying off Facebook for 3 whole days, dressing in the sweatshirt and cap of a team you despise.... or whatever would be a good bet. Nicki has worked out a way to give small incentives for the 33rd, 66th and 100th buyers of your calendars. soooooo..... get going with your ideas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nicki,

Do you have an image of the memorial page so I can share to Facebook?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes of course Anne, it's here

GraciesMom - thank you so much for launching your challenge, also for the funniest name competition

I think this is a wonderful idea - would anyone else like to do this? It doesn't have to be 100 - maybe upwards of 25? Send me a PM or e-mail me on rupertsfund@idnet.com and we can work something out!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks nicki! I can't get the photo from my phone but I, of course, already ordered a calendar and I really want gracie's bubba contest to reach 100!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh SO exciting!!!!!!!!!

I am on my way to order a few now! Little do all my friends and family know, they are all getting cavvie calendars in their stockings this year!

Congrats on all the dogs/pups that made it in too...so adorable!

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine ordered
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just bought mine, it'll be odd this year to not have Dylan in the calendar.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so I just placed my order...I got a calendar...and then...a coffee mug, a note pad, a card, a stuffed Rupert, a...you can see where I am going with this

Either way, I will be happy to be sipping out of my mug, taking notes on Cavaliers, while cuddling Brooklyn who is cuddling stuffed Rupert and all the while looking at the date on the calendar. Ha!