• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The calendars are now available!!

Ah, the socks................ Tania has been trying for ages to get Roger to buy a pair, but so far he has resisted.

I told her they would never sell.........So what do I know? They have proved to be very popular.

I believe she sold the last two pairs at Paws in the Park.

I did mention to my husband about buying the socks for his birthday, but the word divorce cropped up :yikes

Hi

Sorry I have not been around, have been busy organising shows and then of course being there. We raised £803.00 at Paws in the Park and around £500.00 yesterday. Will post precise figures tomorrow when I have counted the coins properly.

If you can bear with us regarding Credit Card Payments. This facility has not been put on the shop as we are waiting for a final code from the Bank. We have been assured we will have it tomorrow.

Thank you for all the orders. More socks will be in stock this week. So Roger hasn't escaped yet :-D

Hi

Sorry I have not been around, have been busy organising shows and then of course being there. We raised £803.00 at Paws in the Park and around £500.00 yesterday. Will post precise figures tomorrow when I have counted the coins properly.

If you can bear with us regarding Credit Card Payments. This facility has not been put on the shop as we are waiting for a final code from the Bank. We have been assured we will have it tomorrow.

Thank you for all the orders. More socks will be in stock this week. So Roger hasn't escaped yet :-D

They are great totals Tania! Well Done you- looking forward to Discover Dogs now! Have you got any other shows in between now and then?

Absolutely fantastic totals Tania, well done :jmp::jmp::jmp:

You must be absolutely exhausted and we are so graeful for all the hard work you have put in, to raise such an incredible amount of money, but also to raise awareness. I know at every show you meet people with distressing stories about their own dogs and health, which is so upsetting so I really admire all your efforts. Helping these people with information, and giving them advice makes such a difference.

I got mine in the post today but the Puppy Calendar and it's lovely, I'm sure I requested the other one :?

I got mine in the post today but the Puppy Calendar and it's lovely, I'm sure I requested the other one :?

My apologies Pauline, it looks like there has been an error. I will arrange for the Cavalier Talk one to be sent to you as well.

I am thinking that I probably need to ask folks to add a note in PayPal if this is for Bubba Contest, so you will know and then they can also post on my FB Wall as to how many they have ordered. Do you think that will work Nicki?? So that you can count the ones that earn the extra gift?

GraciesMom has now cancelled the Bubba contest :(

Nikki - are they the same lay out as last year (as in, picture on top and days of the month in lines underneath)?

Sorry took me a few days but here it is :)

original.jpg

Okay, so I just placed my order...I got a calendar...and then...a coffee mug, a note pad, a card, a stuffed Rupert, a...you can see where I am going with this icon_whistling

Either way, I will be happy to be sipping out of my mug, taking notes on Cavaliers, while cuddling Brooklyn who is cuddling stuffed Rupert and all the while looking at the date on the calendar. Ha!

I know what you mean BrooklynMom! I just spent a whole lot more than i should have in there...
Oh well! Its for a good cause :)

I just bought 5 calendars, because of course i need 2, and what a lovely christmas present they would make

No problems at all Nicki. Anything to help a good cause.

I look forward to receiving my package of cavalier goodies :)

Back