Thread: Latest Agility Pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Latest Agility Pics

Karen

Ruby - my stunning soul mate who defies the odds every day
    Charlie- my angel at heart and devil at play

Post Thanks / Like

Great photos! They both seem to really enjoy it! Look at the concentration in their eyes! Beautiful dogs!

Becky

Post Thanks / Like

Love the pictures.

It’s killing me but I have decided to retire Harley from Competition because of his SM and he was doing so well. We now got Agility Obedience so we do a little bit then but it’s more controlled and no big equipment like the A Frame. He gets so excited when he sees Agility Equipment, he was truly an agility dog.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

These are the BEST pictures. Just wonderful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sabby View Post
    Love the pictures.

Itís killing me but I have decided to retire Harley from Competition because of his SM and he was doing so well. We now got Agility Obedience so we do a little bit then but itís more controlled and no big equipment like the A Frame. He gets so excited when he sees Agility Equipment, he was truly an agility dog.
    Ruby doesn't do any equipment anymore either. She only does jumping and at micro as we do BAA shows and not KC.

She does the odd lowered height dog walk at training but thats it. And if/when she cant do micro she will do poles on feet. June who runs the BAA is so kind and the whole point of starting the BAA was for the dogs welfare and she often says that if a micro dog needs to go down a height then they can jump with the poles on the floor.

It is sad when a dog cant do what they enjoy anymore and 2 years ago I never thought Ruby would ever do agility again but here she is now and she has gone up a grade this year and she loves it!

You never know what the future holds Sabby so dont loose hope

Karen

Ruby - my stunning soul mate who defies the odds every day
    Charlie- my angel at heart and devil at play