• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Latest Agility Pics

Karen and Ruby

6162127421_f73c19b3e0_b.jpg

6162649760_773f013e3e_b.jpg

Great photos! They both seem to really enjoy it! Look at the concentration in their eyes! Beautiful dogs!

Becky

Love the pictures.

It’s killing me but I have decided to retire Harley from Competition because of his SM and he was doing so well. We now got Agility Obedience so we do a little bit then but it’s more controlled and no big equipment like the A Frame. He gets so excited when he sees Agility Equipment, he was truly an agility dog.

Love the pictures.

It’s killing me but I have decided to retire Harley from Competition because of his SM and he was doing so well. We now got Agility Obedience so we do a little bit then but it’s more controlled and no big equipment like the A Frame. He gets so excited when he sees Agility Equipment, he was truly an agility dog.

Ruby doesn't do any equipment anymore either. She only does jumping and at micro as we do BAA shows and not KC.

She does the odd lowered height dog walk at training but thats it. And if/when she cant do micro she will do poles on feet. June who runs the BAA is so kind and the whole point of starting the BAA was for the dogs welfare and she often says that if a micro dog needs to go down a height then they can jump with the poles on the floor.

It is sad when a dog cant do what they enjoy anymore and 2 years ago I never thought Ruby would ever do agility again but here she is now and she has gone up a grade this year and she loves it!

You never know what the future holds Sabby so dont loose hope :l*v:

Back