Thread: A fun calendar challenge! You do it too!

Post Thanks / Like

Default A fun calendar challenge! You do it too!

To help encourage the sale of more Cavalier Talk 2012 calendars, we started a contest. It kinda started as a joke and then the breeder who is selling us the male we are getting in October thought it was a great idea. You can see all the details in the image below. I have posted this on Facebook and sent around to various email lists.... so has the breeder. Nicki will work with you on some prizes for a few buyers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If anyone would like to do something similar, challenging friends and family to buy a set number of calendars between them, then contact me and we can work something out...need a minimum challenge of 25. The incentive of possibly getting an extra wee gift may be enough to help you reach your target
    Nicki, Tommy and Daisy (Shih Tzu )
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    If anyone would like to do something similar, challenging friends and family to buy a set number of calendars between them, then contact me and we can work something out...need a minimum challenge of 25. The incentive of possibly getting an extra wee gift may be enough to help you reach your target
    I can see if my daughter will take 25 of the puppy calendar to sell in her shop.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi