Thread: A fun calendar challenge! You do it too!

Post Thanks / Like

Default A fun calendar challenge! You do it too!

To help encourage the sale of more Cavalier Talk 2012 calendars, we started a contest. It kinda started as a joke and then the breeder who is selling us the male we are getting in October thought it was a great idea. You can see all the details in the image below. I have posted this on Facebook and sent around to various email lists.... so has the breeder. Nicki will work with you on some prizes for a few buyers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If anyone would like to do something similar, challenging friends and family to buy a set number of calendars between them, then contact me and we can work something out...need a minimum challenge of 25. The incentive of possibly getting an extra wee gift may be enough to help you reach your target
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    If anyone would like to do something similar, challenging friends and family to buy a set number of calendars between them, then contact me and we can work something out...need a minimum challenge of 25. The incentive of possibly getting an extra wee gift may be enough to help you reach your target
    I can see if my daughter will take 25 of the puppy calendar to sell in her shop.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi