• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A fun calendar challenge! You do it too!

GraciesMom

To help encourage the sale of more Cavalier Talk 2012 calendars, we started a contest. It kinda started as a joke and then the breeder who is selling us the male we are getting in October thought it was a great idea. You can see all the details in the image below. I have posted this on Facebook and sent around to various email lists.... so has the breeder. Nicki will work with you on some prizes for a few buyers.

GRACIESTRYKERPOSTER.jpg

If anyone would like to do something similar, challenging friends and family to buy a set number of calendars between them, then contact me and we can work something out...need a minimum challenge of 25. The incentive of possibly getting an extra wee gift may be enough to help you reach your target :cool:

If anyone would like to do something similar, challenging friends and family to buy a set number of calendars between them, then contact me and we can work something out...need a minimum challenge of 25. The incentive of possibly getting an extra wee gift may be enough to help you reach your target :cool:

I can see if my daughter will take 25 of the puppy calendar to sell in her shop.

Back