• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some of you may remember...

Nicki

That Tania and her lovely friends had a stall at Bermondsey Street Festival last September, and raised a magnificent £745! http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/s...ighlight=stand

Well it's Festival day today!! and Tania and friends are back there, hopefully in brilliant sunshine and raising lots of money :jmp2:

Tania was interviewed on Barking At The Moon on Radio London - presented by Jo Good and Anna Webb - earlier this year, these two wonderful ladies will be there today too, they are judging the dog show :cool: We are hoping that they will be quite an attraction - they have celebrity status in London - so there should be a good turn out for the show.

Poor Tania will be completely exhausted after last weekend too, but I'm sure she will post about how it went as soon as she is able

I don't see how she has the energy to do all she does. I'm sure she will have a successful day!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wow -- just fantastic work and it all makes such a difference and is so appreciated by the many organisations she and her gang now help. :D Hope all goes well today -- seems we are all basking in lovely weather in the UK and Ireland this weekend!

Tania is amazing, I agree Anne she is tireless.

Unfortunately here in the North West we are not bathed
in glorious sunshine. Have just got back from our walk
and we are all soaking wet.

Nanette

Last edited:
Oh my, I didn't realize this. She is wonderful. And silly me sending her a message yesterday requesting some info on something at the gift shop. And you know what, she answered me! That is dedication! I would have understood if she wasn't able. I hadn't read this post yet!!!

Tania, thank you for all you do. Hoping the weather was glorious.

Back