Thread: FTR Project Shop

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default FTR Project Shop

I would like to share on this forum about how there now is a online shop for FTR http://www.ftrproject.com/ftrshop/ftrshop.html

There are some really cute notecards, Homberbrant "history of a dynasty" (I have the booklet and its well done), and a calendar. I know here at cavalier talk we are very excited about the new calendar for ruperts fund and also tania has a wonderful online shop with lots of goodies, but thought people might want to check out this too.

As someone said on another forum, "there is plenty of room for more than one calendar in their house".

So buy a cavalier talk calendar, check out the ftr website and the notecards and maybe buy one if you want, because it all is going to a good cause.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are right Anne, all cavalier research projects are good causes and should be supported.

Dr McGonnell, who heads the FTR project gave a talk at the Cavalier Club health Day last November, where she confirmed that every cavalier foetus she had received had Chiari-like malformation and spoke about the abnormal bone development in the cavalier skull.

For those interested, I blogged what I had noted down of her talk.............

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/e...issue-Research

I am not sure if these findings have been published yet?
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret C View Post
    You are right Anne, all cavalier research projects are good causes and should be supported.

Dr McGonnell, who heads the FTR project gave a talk at the Cavalier Club health Day last November, where she confirmed that every cavalier foetus she had received had Chiari-like malformation and spoke about the abnormal bone development in the cavalier skull.

For those interested, I blogged what I had noted down of her talk.............

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/e...issue-Research

I am not sure if these findings have been published yet?
    Margaret,

My brain is not working but hopefully sheena or sins will be able to tell more.

All I know is what is cute and I love the "little red riding hood".

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you for posting this Anne - I'm going to move it to shopaholics as it will quickly drop off the first page on here

As someone said on another forum, "there is plenty of room for more than one calendar in their house".

I hope that forum members will support the FRT shop and that members of the other forum will also support the Cavalier Gift Shop - both have a lovely selection of different items.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org