• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie is expecting a hard Winter

Blueroses

Alfparka6.jpg

Alfparka3.jpg

Alfparka9.jpg

Alfparka8.jpg

Awwwww! He's beautiful. I see he has been practicing his 'Blue Steel' look... lol Thanks for sharing:wggle:

He really taking it well. Claire always gives me the 'look' whenever I put anything on her. Quite sad actually as she has some cute things but I rarely them in her.

Are YOU expecting a bad Winter?

He really taking it well. Claire always gives me the 'look' whenever I put anything on her. Quite sad actually as she has some cute things but I rarely them in her.

Are YOU expecting a bad Winter?

No not really lol, ....... well, yes actually my daughter in law says she heard it is going to be a bad one and is hoping for a white Christmas ( which we rarely get ) but no, that's not what it is for. My son saw it and bought it for him for the fun factor really. You cant really expect Alfie to be able to see where he is going with the hood up, but if it is bitterly cold I might give him a try in it :smile:

That is so cute! How does Alfie do with it? I wonder if my Max would wear one this winter, maybe some little boots to. LOL. He hates going out first thing n the morning cause it's getting chilly and he can not stand getting his paws wet with the dew on the grass.

Thank you :)

Actually the little jacket was bought by my son and future daughter in law as a little jokey present really, Im not really that into dressing up animals, but if we have the weather we had here last winter, and he tolerates it..... well maybe (y)

Back