Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toby Can Herd!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toby Can Herd!

Well, today Coco and Toby (gamefanz) got to meet! We took them to a herd dog training farm and they got to try out some sheep and ducks. They both had SO much fun and got incredibly tired! I really can't wait to go back, I had fun too and was so proud of my little girl. The funny thing too is while we were waiting our turn, Toby and Coco got to hang out in an off leash area and yup they have the same play style! Sniff and kiss lol.

Here are Toby's pics that I got:

Dad, what am I supposed to do?

Toby, you CHASE them

Uhmmm, are you sure that's ok? You won't yell at me?

Alright then!

Toby's sheep were a little too big for him, and being only 5 months old a bit intimidating....yet he still got them moving! Once he got to the ducks....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lemme at em!

(No ducks were harmed during this event, there was an instructor with a long pole to protect the ducks in case the dogs got too rough)

I own you, duck

That's right, fear me!

Play?

Ok lets get serious now

NOM

Post Thanks / Like

More pictures please. These are great photos of Toby.....now we need to see Coco herding! And pics of Toby and Coco together!
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

You took some awesome pictures of Toby Alisha! Thank you so much. I copied them to my computer. I posted the videos I had in the video section. I you want the one of the dogs playing I can send it to you in an email. The one of Toby herding is too large to send to anyone
    I can't wait to see Coco's pictures! She is a herding machine!

Becky

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh, I love these!! It looks like such fun! I am jealous, I (I mean Brooklyn ) want to herd!!!

I agree, more pics please and ones of Coco too. So glad you both got to meet up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneys Mom View Post
    More pictures please. These are great photos of Toby.....now we need to see Coco herding! And pics of Toby and Coco together!
    Lol working on it! And yes gamefanz took some video of Toby and Coco playing together, well more running around than playing haha.
    Last edited by Zumie05; 26th September 2011 at 03:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How do you find a place like this? Thistle loves bossing things around, she'd be perfect for herding.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soushiruiuma View Post
    How do you find a place like this? Thistle loves bossing things around, she'd be perfect for herding.
    Well to be honest, I just popped "dog herding" into google and found a few places. I called them and decided to go to this one, as the instructors there seemed to have the most experience and work with any breed of dog. Some places can be very snooty about only allowing "herding" breeds in. As you can see, Cavaliers can do anything!

Post Thanks / Like

Toby is such a handsome boy, and being such a young boy, I think did fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the kind words We will be returning there for more action sometime soon.

Becky