Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just had Molly Spayed..so sad :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi!
    How is Molly today? Karlin and the others made some very good responses, and my experience is that even cavaliers react very different to anaestesia. My Molly is tired for a couple of days, Éowyn runs around in the garden after a few hours.
    I hope Molly is much better today
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & Éowyn & Khaleesi

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,

I think Molly forgot she had an operation! She is as insanely active as ever! The 2nd night was wonderful, she didn't cry and im fairly certain she was in NO pain as she kept on trying to jump up at me and jump up onto things. I have now blocked off nearly every tempting area/object in the house! Whilst i'm at work she is confined to the kitchen ONLY and has been quite patient whilst in there. (Usually she has all of outside to run around in too)

Her stitches will be coming out in 10 days time, and she hasn't tried biting them. However i have caught her licking them a couple of times and have corrected the behaviour each time. I guess it just feels a bit funny now.

Im so very happy so that she seems back to normal. I guess she has forgiven me now lol!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so happy to read that Molly has bounced back. When Sophie was spayed, she was fine and bounced back within hours. We had to work to keep her calm, from the moment she got home. Clearly she is hasn't read the veterinarian books....

Post Thanks / Like

Hehe i know what you mean! I think i would be feeling sorry for myself still! But Molly is a pretty happy go lucky pup, so i guess she took it in her stride!

Would have probably liked her to be not 'quite' as active as she is, just so it would make my job easier trying to keep her still!