• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A picnic in the park

Blueroses

We are having a bit of a heatwave this week in the UK, with temperatures 10 degrees higher than the usual for this time of year, so I thought let's make the most of it and Alfie and I went on a picnic. There is a War Memorial Park in Coventry which is dog friendly as well as people friendly so ......

Mummy Im ready ! ( Alfie and picnic )

In the car now.... woo hoo!

At the park

Do you think he looks happy ?

I wish I dare let him off his lead

Thirsty work, having a rest with my Mum at a bench

Met some friends on the way

Hometime after a grand day out.....

Zzzzzzzzz

Thank you for looking
Diana

Awe!!!! I love this photo sequence!!!! What a great idea, maybe I will take Brooky for a picnic soon! We are heading into summer here so there will be lots of time for that, good idea :) Though, Brooklyn tries to always steal my picnic food :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!

lindylou

hi beautiful photo's i love the last one were he's sleeping like a baby. give him a kiss and a cuddle from me

I especially love the one where he is smiling. What a great day out, and look at him sleeping after such a wonderful day at the park.

Love them! And he is so darn cute!

Haha, love the last pic. Lady is the same after an outing - she'll sleep for hours :slp:

Back