• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby's 1st Halloween Costume

gamefanz

So I wasn't going to go there but my daughter wanted him to have a costume. So here is what she bought him for his 1st costume, He is a dragon:

Do I have to?
akh5ps.jpg

ok one picture now take it off
2d0x7bt.jpg

ok side shot now please take it off
a4ana1.jpg

Why must you torture me?
2rh5xll.jpg

RAWR get it off of me NOW!
30wqyl2.jpg

Truthfully we are trying to find a way to keep the hood from falling off, I think that's the hardest part for him to put up with. I wonder what he will be like passing out candy on Halloween:-D
Becky

Haha, I thought he was a lobster. It's very cute.

My last dog, a border collie, wore rabbit ears as a costume, he hated them, but we always went trick or treating on horseback, and as soon as he was near the horses he'd perk up.

That is amazing! So funny, I love the Toby chronicles.

This year Brooklyn is going to be a hot dog :p I never usually dress up Brooky in anything, but we are havin a Halloween party, so she must attend in style! Hubby and I are thinking we could be ketchup and mustard, ha!

LOL I wish they had that costume, I think it would be cute!
WOW what a way to get a dog to keep on a costume and trick or treating on horseback..never seen that before!
Becky

Haha, I thought he was a lobster. It's very cute.

My last dog, a border collie, wore rabbit ears as a costume, he hated them, but we always went trick or treating on horseback, and as soon as he was near the horses he'd perk up.

You've gotten get a picture of that and post it! I want a family photo too LOL

Becky

That is amazing! So funny, I love the Toby chronicles.

This year Brooklyn is going to be a hot dog :p I never usually dress up Brooky in anything, but we are havin a Halloween party, so she must attend in style! Hubby and I are thinking we could be ketchup and mustard, ha!

LOL I wish they had that costume, I think it would be cute!
WOW what a way to get a dog to keep on a costume and trick or treating on horseback..never seen that before!
Becky

I actually bought the ears on clearance after Easter. Keep an eye out, they have them every year.

My roommate and I trick or treated on horseback every year after our freshman year. It was kind of awkward asking for candy, so instead we asked for canned goods to donate to our university's thanksgiving drive. It's great because people are bound to have something non-perishable they can live without. We got our horse club involved our senior year, and they've actually kept the tradition up. Last year they had over 100 lbs donated.

:l*v: Hehe soooooo cute!!!!!!! i love his little expression hehe

I was going to buy molly a witch costume for this years halloween! We dont celebrate it much here in Aus, but there is a "Howl-o-ween" event not far from me so i thought i would bring Molly along hehe!

Awwww I want to see a picture when you buy it!
Becky

:l*v: Hehe soooooo cute!!!!!!! i love his little expression hehe

I was going to buy molly a witch costume for this years halloween! We dont celebrate it much here in Aus, but there is a "Howl-o-ween" event not far from me so i thought i would bring Molly along hehe!

LOL when I took the picture I kept telling him to blame my daughter :badgrin: I was comparing his picture with my Pekingese first Halloween picture and you could definitely see the difference in attitude LOL Toby has TUDE!

Becky

As I said elsewhere Becky, on that second picture, if looks could kill ! :badgrin:

He is adorable! But you can tell he is hating it. But WE are loving it!

Claire, hubby and I head to my brothers and go trick or treating with his two younger kids and the dogs. We make it a family affair. We do chili or soup, and then my SIL and I head out with their youngest and the two dogs, my Claire and their Jewel. My hubby and brother head out with the next oldest. My folks stay at the house and pass out candy.

Last year, for Claires first Howloween, she was an angel. Cute as dickens. This year she is a pumpkin. I bought her a cute pumpkin tshirt last year on clearance, and the cutest little orange hat with black trim (think kind of witch hat) And I have to be honest, I saw a black and orange tutu I think I am just going to have to buy.......Claire is a tomboy, so she wil hate all this.......but she is so darn cute when she is dressed up. I am so looking forward to this!

Am hoping October is warmer than September has been.

I love the CAN-O-Ween thing. We did that for many years with our church youth group, to collect cans for our local food bank. We had to take them by car because we collected vans full of non perishables. It was great.

Back