• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fantastic prize draw!! Digital camera or photo canvas could be yours :)

Nicki

You could win a Panasonic Lumix FS16 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD with a SanDisk 8GB SDHC Secure Digital Card

original.jpg

This camera takes really high quality photos, also records movie footage [which you can upload directly to YouTube] or view on an HDTV television. You can read more about it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004I1KP8Y/ref=oss_product

2nd prize is a 20"x16" photo canvas - printed with a photo or photos of your choice [obviously you must own the copyright to the photo]

for example

Canvas-print.jpg

This photo canvas was donated for a previous auction [Marie-Anne's beautiful Megan]

canvaswrap-1.jpg

Prizes can be shipped Internationally so that everyone can enter!!

The prizes have very kindly been donated by Tania and her husband :thnku::thnku:

This draw is to raise money for Rupert's Fund http://www.rupertsfund.com and the Cavalier Collection Scheme http://www.veterinary-neurologist.co.uk/collection.htm

Tickets are £5 each, there are 75 available and the draw will take place once they are all sold. If you would like to choose particular number, please post it below and I will try to honour it.

Payment instructions:

Payments can be made by Paypal to [email protected] [account is in the name of Trevor Hughes]
alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.
Please quote your board name, the item name payment is for and your full name and address with your payment.
If you are paying by Paypal, please could you help us by adding on a bit to cover their fees? You can calculate the fees here:

http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

Any queries, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Please support us if you can, this is a great opportunity to win a wonderful prize :biggrin:

****PRIZE DRAW IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, IF YOU ARE NOT A FORUM MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART, THEN PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]****

Ticket no Board name
1 Sandra
2 Sandra
3 Penquite
4 Sandra
6 Mishy
7 LJW
8 Dousslesh [FOA forum]
11 merello
12 Charlifarley
14 LJW
16 Spangly
17 Rena
18 Denise
19 Brian
23 merello - for Elise :)
24 Wagtails
29 Christina
34 Brian
35 Mishy
40 Wagtails
42 Sandra and Sally
48 Rena
55 Spangly
60 Dousslesh [FOA forum]
62 Wagtails
66 Rena
72 Wagtails
75 Sandra

Last edited:
Hi Nicki these are great prizes and thank you Tania for your generosity. I would like to pick number 12 please.

Thank you Shirley, you have no 12 :-D [and yes that was plenty to cover fees, thank you!]

Hi

19 and 34 pls Ladies.

bri

Ps Nicki as I am happy with my wn Nikon if by any chance those numbers come up pls roll it again .

:thnku::thnku::thnku: so much everyone :grin: don't forget to tell friends and family too, this is open to everyone [perhaps you could share it on Facebook?]

Nicki
What a fantastic prize !! Thank you Tania and Graham.
Could I please have numbers 16 and 55 if they are still free? Many thanks.

Christine

Hello Nicki

I had forgotton about this and I don't think I have paid so better do it now.

The draw for the camera or photo canvas will be on Sunday 13th November...it is taking place at Discover Dogs!! :jmp::jmp:

Sent money for our ticket. We would like #13 if possible.

Nov. 13th is my Son's 3rd birthday... maybe we will get lucky :p

Shannon, they were SO busy at Discover Dogs [big news on the grand total to follow in the next few days :cool:] that they didn't manage to sell the remaining tickets and do the draw.

Instead it will be done on Thursday at the meeting for the new Companion Cavalier Club :D so everyone just a few more days to wait :thnku:

Hope the wee fellow had a wonderful birthday b*n*n*

Hi Nicki

Are there any tickets left?

We were so very busy at DD's, it was a crazy day with lots of goodies flying off the shelves!! I had a great time talking to people and spreading the word.

We even had a visit from Jemima which caused quite a stir!!!

The draw has now been done...

and the winners are

Camera - Denise

Canvas - Spangly

:mexwav:

Congratulations to you both and thank you all for supporting the draw :thnku::thnku:

Christine, I will PM you.

Back