• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lost my soulmate Scooby Today - RIP my little fighter

My heart goes out to you Sharon. He had a wonderful life with you and now Scooby is running free at Rainbow Bridge.

Deepest sympathies

Sharon, I have been following all your threads. Scooby was such a fighter and you were a wonderful Mom to him. The loss is beyond words.
Thinking of you. May Scooby rest in peace.

Scooby held on so much longer than anyone expected...he was an amazing fighter. Thats a testament to the love he felt with you. So sorry for your loss, and the sadness that will consume you for a long time to come. But know that he is a sweet angel watching over you now, and that he felt every bit of love you gave him during his time here on earth. God bless.

I dont know you.... you dont know me, so why have the tears filled my eyes so much that I cant type properly? I see the love that's why.

So very sorry ...........

Sharon, so very very sorry to hear that Scooby has gone to the bridge. He so very much wanted to stay with you and your love and care gave him so much extra time with you. Remember his memory will stay in your heart always. :hug:

Oh my im so sorry :( Scooby really was a fighter. Rest in beautiful peace. xxx thoughts are with you Sharon
xxx

We are very sorry to hear this. We also know for sure that Scooby is watching you just as you have been taking care of him. Run free Scooby, and we know you'll be waiting for your mum.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. Thinking of you, much love.

Matilda

I dont know you.... you dont know me, so why have the tears filled my eyes so much that I cant type properly? I see the love that's why.
One of the special things about this forum is how people support each other through the hard times, Sharon and Scooby obviously have a big place in many hearts. I know I become very attached to many of the precious Cavaliers on here, even though I've never met them, but you are right, it's the love we have for them that gives us a common bond.

I have just received a message from Sharon which I would like to share with you

Please can you pass on my thanks to everyone who has posted messages about Scooby , I am devastated that i have lost him he was my soulmate , my best friend and my constant companion , he never stopped fighting and his tail wagged until the end. it was sudden and is still a shock but he was very poorly and it is with all our love that we had to let him sleep in peace.

Myself and my family are now trying to deal with the grief of this terrible loss we had him over 9 years and a part of my heart has gone with him....

He is being cremated and me and the children have picked out his spot in our garden so he will always be close..

I just wish I could cuddle and kiss him one last time......

Thanks to you and all the guys for the support you have given me and Scooby I know that helped him fight on.

I have reassured Sharon that she and her family are in our thoughts, said that they will feel a little better once he is back home with them and maybe in the meantime they could choose a special plant to go in his place in the garden, [friends created a wee memorial area with a bench and plants for their Cavaliers.]

I am very sorry to read this. Scooby truly was a wee fighter, he fought so very hard to stay with you, and you know he'll be waiting faithfully for you at the bridge:hug:

I am so sorry to read that Scooby has died. Such a gallant little fighter, may he Rest In Peace.

He will have left you with such wonderful memories. I hope they will help you smile again as the heartache gradually fades.

Thinking of you at this sad time.
Scooby was so special and I know you will miss him greatly.

Nanette

I am so very sorry to read this. Im very choked to think you have lost your little man.
God bless, sending hugs and cavi kisses to you and your family.

Mel X

Sharon, I was so sorry to find out this morning you had lost your brave little boy. You have been through so much together. I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. My heart goes out to you and your family. Sleep peacefully sweet little Scooby :hug:

So very Sorry Sharon. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the post I'm sure we were all dreading:(

My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time xx

I am so sorry -- he had really hung in there and brought you so much joy. It is so hard to see them go. :( :( :flwr:

Back