Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lost my soulmate Scooby Today - RIP my little fighter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Its been Three weeks since we lost Scooby

Hi all,

Its been 3 weeks today since we lost scooby and it feels like three months , on a positive note we got his little urn this week its perfect , he is sat on his shelf in the kitchen with his lead and collar and it means I can get him down for a cuddle and kiss on the low days. Me and the kids placed his plaque in the garden last weekend in the perfect spot in the sun and I go and see him everyday.

I still have times when I cry and times when I smile when I remember the fantastic times we had together , he was my first dog and so Iam not sure what to do right or wrong so up to now I have followed my heart and it seems to be steering me well.........

I thank you all for your support you have given me and scooby through the past year its helped us through the darkest and hardest of times , I will keep in touch and who knows in time we may be ready to open our home and hearts to another cavalier.

Hugs
    Sharon
    XXX

Post Thanks / Like

Take care of yourself Sharon xx
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Sending a big hug your way.
    Kathleen
    Thomas (tri-colour) & Jade (blenheim) waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Sending you a big hug Sharon. I have been thinking about you! Please know that even if another cavalier is not in your near future, we are all still here for you...to support you on your bad days and to laugh with you through you through your memories of the good ones.
    All the best to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Scooby will always be special to you and your family. Remembering the good times will help you get through those days that your cry. Sending you hugs.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart