• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Fantastic Agility Weekend

mhabca

Our club hosted our Fall Trail last weekend. Mika had her best trial ever. Four "Qs", a move up, and because she has now advanced in all levels, she earned her "Starter Agility Dog of Canada" Title. Here are some pictures:

DSC03486.jpg

Tunnel2Sept11.jpg

StarterAgilityDogofCanada24July11.jpg

FallTrial2011.jpg

TunnelSept11.jpg

Love the pictures and she looks like she is having so much fun. The Rosettes are great.

Great photo's. I love that second one, she looks like she is having a whale if a time!

Well done for getting her new title too :)

Wow, great photo's, Mika looks like she is having a fab time and really enjoying the agility, congratulations on the title :-D

Awesome picture and congrats on the title! I was at a gamblers seminar with Max today. The instructor asked if he was a Cavalier. When I said that he was she said "I thought so but I've never seen a fit one before. The ones I know are round:("). I want to send everyone who thinks this links to pictures like this

"I thought so but I've never seen a fit one before. The ones I know are round:("). I want to send everyone who thinks this links to pictures like this

You are welcome to show the pictures. I love showing pictures of Mika when people say things like, "Small dogs can't do agility". Makes me laugh.

Oh fantastic :pi*no:

Well done you- she looks like she is shouting out how much fun she is having!!! Wonderful pictures and great news on your title!!!

Give little Mika a big hug from us!!

I adore the second tunnel picture where you can really see her banking off the side of the tunnel. I agree about her smile - you can tell she is having a great time.:-D.

Thanks for all the kind words! I love the tunnel pictures. I am going to get the second one blown up and framed. I just love it.

Congratulations on the titles and the photos are great. Mika looks like she is having a whale of a time. They are just such sporty little dogs.

Paula :)

Molly (tri female), Murphy (Blen boy) and Bonnie (running at the rainbow bridge)

Back