• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lady's 10 months old!

Happy 10 month Lady! You are so cute :) I love your smart collar and name tag...where did you get them?

P.S. My mama just 'liked' you on Facebook...looking forward to reading the adventures over her shoulder! Woof! :paw:

Thanks Matilda!
Our of curiosity, what side collar of the beige monogram one do you have? Brooklyn is 11 months and looks very similar in size to Lady.

I notice that you are in Adelaide...too bad we aren't closer together! I feel like all of the Australians on here are so spread out!

Thanks Matilda!
Our of curiosity, what side collar of the beige monogram one do you have? Brooklyn is 11 months and looks very similar in size to Lady.

I notice that you are in Adelaide...too bad we aren't closer together! I feel like all of the Australians on here are so spread out!

I got the 13 3/4", but Lady's very slender and she's growing out of it. If I were to buy one now for her I'd probably get the 15 3/4". Measure Brooklyn and see what you think.

I know, I wish we were closer together too! I've been on some of the Australian general dog type forums. But I prefer it here... people are nicer :) Even if they are far away.

Thanks for that! Yeah, it's a nice bunch here...wish we could all move to Cavalierville and hang out with our dogs all day. Ha.

Back