• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bully sticks!

kimy27

Here are some pictures of Bailey and Dylan enjoying their bully sticks. I tied their ears back to prevent any sticky situations :lol:

7490a4cc.jpg

f01f02d4.jpg

310d6282.jpg

c5d00963.jpg

47226498.jpg

Oh my gosh, their "pony tails" are too funny!!!! These are some of the cutest pictures!!!! I love bully sticks too. THey are the ONLY thing that will keep Sonny occupied long enough, so that we can sit down and have a nice long dinner. I only give him one during dinner and take it away right afterwards. Thanks for sharing these pictures. Too cute!

So cute! Brooklyn loves a good bully stick too. She also get's Kangaroo tendons which last really long too...anything that last for a long time is good for me! Keeps her chewing and happy :)

Yeah bully sticks are great but man do they stink! Which is why they ended up in their crate and why they have pony tails because you do not want that stuff sticking to their ears :lol:

Yeah bully sticks are great but man do they stink! Which is why they ended up in their crate and why they have pony tails because you do not want that stuff sticking to their ears :lol:

The first ones that we bought smelled awful!!! A guest that was over one night even commented on the smell, LOL! After that experience, my husband was ready to ban bully sticks, but Sonny seemed to love them so much. So anyways I went back to our pet store and talked to the owner and she gave me a different brand to try. She told me that no one had ever complained of them smelling. I couldn't believe it, the new brand was odor free and Sonny loves them just the same!!!! I don't remember the brand of the first ones we bought and the second ones we bought were the kind that were just in a basket at the store, but I will try to find out for you. The new ones cost a little more, but they seem to last longer AND dont smell which makes us a happy household. b*n*n*

Haha! I love the pics, never heard of bully sticks and never seen ears tied back, love it!

The first ones that we bought smelled awful!!! A guest that was over one night even commented on the smell, LOL! After that experience, my husband was ready to ban bully sticks, but Sonny seemed to love them so much. So anyways I went back to our pet store and talked to the owner and she gave me a different brand to try. She told me that no one had ever complained of them smelling. I couldn't believe it, the new brand was odor free and Sonny loves them just the same!!!! I don't remember the brand of the first ones we bought and the second ones we bought were the kind that were just in a basket at the store, but I will try to find out for you. The new ones cost a little more, but they seem to last longer AND dont smell which makes us a happy household. b*n*n*

Hi,
What is brand you use?
Thanks
Kitty

Hi,
What is brand you use?
Thanks
Kitty

I'm not sure of the brand because they don't come in any wrapping and you just grab them out of the container and buy them individually. I will ask the owner of the pet store when I am in there next week. I should be going next Tuesday and then I will let you know.:biggrin:

That's so funny. I tie Piper's ears back when she eats so her ears don't get dirty from the canned topping. :) She doesn't tolerate it for long though.

Back