Thread: Sonny at 15 weeks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sonny at 15 weeks

Last edited by ashleighelizabeth; 5th October 2011 at 04:59 AM. Reason: change size

Post Thanks / Like

Awe!!! He is so cute!!!! Brooky has that same harness, I love it because I can use it in the car and clip it on the front ring (for more control) or the back ring like a regular harness

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMom View Post
    Awe!!! He is so cute!!!! Brooky has that same harness, I love it because I can use it in the car and clip it on the front ring (for more control) or the back ring like a regular harness
    Great idea! I never even recognized it as a two clip harness. We originally bought Sonny a front clip harness that was supposed to be really good, but he kept slipping out of it even though it had been fitted for him, so then I went and got this one and both Sonny and I have loved it!!!! But I hadn't ever thought of trying the front clip. Our trainer constantly talks about using the front clip for more control, so I am excited that this harness has a front clip! Also, how do you use it to clip her in the car? I have heard of that but don't really understand what to do.....

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I am not totally sure if it is "technically" meant to be a front clip harness, but that is how I use it! It does the job too, I love it.

To use it in the car, you just need a seat belt clip which you can buy at the pet store similar to this:
    http://www.petsplus.com.au/pet-shop.asp?id=1770
    One end goes In the seatbelt clip and the other en clips onto the harness it is an adjustable short lead type thing, so you pup stays safe and secure while driving

Hope that helps!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMom View Post
    Yeah, I am not totally sure if it is "technically" meant to be a front clip harness, but that is how I use it! It does the job too, I love it.

To use it in the car, you just need a seat belt clip which you can buy at the pet store similar to this:
    http://www.petsplus.com.au/pet-shop.asp?id=1770
    One end goes In the seatbelt clip and the other en clips onto the harness it is an adjustable short lead type thing, so you pup stays safe and secure while driving

Hope that helps!!

This is great. We had been trying to figure out how to keep him safe in the car. We had just been putting him in his travel crate, but he likes to be out looking around. Thanks soooooo much!

Post Thanks / Like

He's so cute and all legs at this age.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Such a looker!

What a looker Sonny is! I love his face
    Mama to little Chauncy