Thread: Lost / Stolen - Male Blenheim Windlesham Surrey GU20 Uk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Lost / Stolen - Male Blenheim Windlesham Surrey GU20 Uk

Hi

Another horror story.

Lost/Stolen, - Windlesham, Surrey, GU20

Archie was being looked after by a friend of the owners whilst they were away. Word is that he was picked up a short time after escaping by a beige 4x4 so presumed stolen, police etc notified. Archie was left the front entrance of Hillview Newsagents in Windlesham surrey at 13:14. He was last seen in chertsey road.

Male blenheim, 7 months old.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=32982
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

These stories break my heart. He is so cute, I will pray for his safe return.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Archie was left the front entrance of Hillview Newsagents in Windlesham surrey

Oh, jeez, really shudder when I see dogs left outside shops; prime, easy targets for thieves. I see this is the third dog in the village to be stolen in less than two weeks; others taken because left alone in gardens. Theft of small dogs is becoming a huge business and so easy if they are left alone.

Hope he is found -- but think chances are small unless people grabbed him because he got loose and was picked up by a friendly person trying to keep him safe.

It is just so much safer to kennel dogs for holidays, not leave with friends or relatives who don't really think about such issues or may not know any better.

Fingers crossed fior this one. Poster for his return here if anyone wants to print in the region and post it up: http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.php?dogId=32982

He looks older than 7 months; pics are always really important so hope it might help with his return.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com