• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new addition

Chorrells

Hello from me, Sandy, and Chorrells who I collected from his breeder last Sunday, we had a nightmare journey home due to the very hot weather and a lot of traffic on the M5 but he coped really well and had a few cooling drinks on the way home. He's a brave little guy,very bold and quite fearless as we have 10 other dogs of varying sizes and breeds and he's one of the gang already :D
Chorrells is a tri colour boy aged 12 weeks, I'll pop a piccie of him in the right section and hope that you all like him :)
Lovely site which was recommended via a friend and I look forward to finding the time to read through the very many interesting posts as although having owned dogs for many years I have never owned a Cavalier before!
Sandy

Back