• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chorrells @ 11 weeks

Chorrells

Our little guy Chorrells the day we picked him up at 11 weeks old :D

Chorrells3.jpg

Chorrells1.jpg

He's a gorgeous wee boy icon_welcome to the forum!!

Michelle from ESSW posted about him on FOA forum, and I was in contact with her. I'm so pleased that you went to the trouble to find a responsible breeder, doing all the health testing cl*pThat gives you the best possible chance of having a healthy puppy. We wish you many happy years together.

Welcome to the forum:):).
Chorrels is just gorgeous,great name and a super little puppy.
Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
Sins

Awww, my Bobby is 12 weeks and tricolour though Bobby's markings are not conventional! Welcome!

Congratulations! He is so cute and looks very cuddly!!! I also have a tri color male puppy named Sonny who just turned 16 weeks today. They are so much fun!!!!:jmp2:

Welcome to the forum. Chorrells looks as though he is full of fun and mischief, he is absoloutely gorgeous. :w*w: Great you took the trouble to find a responsible breeder, I am sure this will go a long way to make sure you have many happy healthy years together.

Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures, look forward to seeing more. icon_welcome

A big welcome! Glad to have you here and thanks for sharing puppy pics -- we always love those. :D And fantastic to see a beautiful puppy from a health-testing, responsible breeder too. :flwr:

Hello there and icon_welcome! Chorrells is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing the photos, looking forward to hearing of your adventures with you new little pup.

He is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Tri's are my favourite actually ;)
I was looking for one of them, but there was none available. But i adore my little Ruby boy too :)

Back