• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

fund raising idea

Chorrells

www.petsreflected.co.uk

Having just joined under the name of Chorrells I would be happy if someone would like to organise an auction between members of cavaliertalk for the chance to win a 16" x 12" drawing of their Cavalier, some examples of my work can be seen in the link, I do portraits mostly for fund rasing to help with dog rescues throughout the country and overseas. The portrait would be drawn using coloured pencils and would be sent unframed and ALL money raised from this auction would be donated to Rupert's Fund. I hope this is ok :)
Sandy

I hope this is ok

It's not just ok, it's FANTASTIC!!

icon_welcome to the board and :thnku: so much for your really kind offer.

We are about to have our Autumn auction, so perhaps I could post this as one of the lots?

You have some fabulous portraits on your site, and it's wonderful that you use your talents to raise money for rescue and charities. You obviously have lots of experience of doing Spaniels :D, I particularly love these ones

Millie_Bw_3.jpg

Tally_004_3.jpg

Just seen your other post :biggrin: it's lovely to have you with us

Last edited:
Hi

Thats a good idea .Mmmmmmmmmmm some person to run it that we all like and
poss has lots of other contacts to bump the money up ,some one with an international
flaour perhaps thats always rabbiting on thing like FB I wonder who we can thin of .

It's a wonderful idea! You are a very gifted lady, your portraits are beautiful.

Oh my goodness! A) What a great idea! and B) You are SO talented!!! I will bid til' I am broke to get a picture done by you!!!! Wow, love them.

Nicki, when does the Autumn auction start? This would be a great addition, how generous you are Sandy :lotsaluv:

This is my first year in Australia where I am going into SUMMER instead of Autumn and Winter, very very strange! I keep thinking October = Pumpkins, wood fires, and sweaters. Not here :rolleyes:

Nicki, when does the Autumn auction start? This would be a great addition, how generous you are Sandy :lotsaluv:

icon_blshing as soon as I get my act together!!

If anyone has anything they would like to donate for the auction, please can you take photos and write a description, I hope to get a thread up later today...

icon_blshing as soon as I get my act together!!

If anyone has anything they would like to donate for the auction, please can you take photos and write a description, I hope to get a thread up later today...

Hi Nicki,

I just purchased a few things from the cavalier matters gift shop and wanted to donate this throw to the auction.
I have sent an email regarding not posting this to me as it will hopefully be part of the auction and I will pay for it to be posted to someone else.

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=52

I think it is absolutely gorgeous, so if the donation of it doesn't work out i will happily have it!
Even if it does, i might just buy my own any way!

That is so good of you Gabrielle, I've replied on the other thread but yes we would be delighted to put it in the auction, thank you so much :biggrin: So now you will just have to buy yourself another one!!

I have a couple of items to donate- shall i email the details over to you to post or wait for the thread to come up and just post it on there?

Thank you for allowing me to auction it Nicki :)
I was thinking of donating a spaniel bowl or something similar, but I thought maybe something from the gift shop because it is helping twice as much!
I will definitely have to buy myself another one. Maybe after christmas, or maybe i will request it FOR christmas.

Sandy [Chorrells] drawing raised an incredible £90 in the auction!!

:thnku:THANK YOU SO MUCH :thnku:

Back