• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's Fund Winter Auction

They are beautiful Margaret thank you so much (y)

It's amazing that they have survived so many years.

This lot includes:
*4 oz Bag of Cat Grass Seeds ~ Combination of Oats, Wheat & Rye grass seeds. Enough to plant 2-3 small planters for your kitties. Seeds usually take 3-4 weeks before they are tall enough for your kitty to eat. I will send planting instructions
*1 oz Bag of Cat Nip
*4 Cat Nip Toys
*1 Jingle Ball Toy

(

Lots of yummy goodies!! Many forum members have kitties too, or have family members with kitties, this would be a lovely Christmas present for that special furry person!

Alternatively it would be lovely to win and donate to a rescue...gives you a warm cosy feeling inside too :lotsaluv: Sadly the cat rescues are completely overwhelmed here in the UK [so I guess in other countries too] I've heard that some of the big cat rescues are not only full but have a 4 month waiting list for cats to come in :yikes :(:( as people are just not adopting cats.

Alternatively it would be lovely to win and donate to a rescue...gives you a warm cosy feeling inside too :lotsaluv: Sadly the cat rescues are completely overwhelmed here in the UK [so I guess in other countries too] I've heard that some of the big cat rescues are not only full but have a 4 month waiting list for cats to come in :yikes :(:( as people are just not adopting cats.

We have a really bad cat over population here too. Shelters are always full of cats. All 4 of mine were rescues. I also have my friends 2 kitties here for an unspecified amount of time. They lost there house and were nearly forced to send the kitties away to a kill shelter :( Wasn't about to let that happen so the kitties are residing here until they owners are back on there feet. Thankfully things are looking up and they should have a new place in a few months.

You gave me a good idea too.... One last item for the auction

Highest bidder gets a lot of 25 home made Fleece catnip cat toys to be donated to the shelter of your choice. If you want to give them to the shelter yourself I will mail them to you. If you would prefer I can mail them directly to the shelter. I just ask that they get sent to a shelter/rescue. Toys are small 3-5 inches in size and vary in color/shapes. All the toys are filled with fresh catnip. My cats go nuts over these! Winning bidder pays shipping.

Here is an example of toys from a previous lot I made:
DSCN5987.jpg

Shipping is:
$2.22 to USA
$3.02 to Canada
$6.07 to Europe & Australia

THat is really fantastic Shannon, I know the rescues would be so thrilled to receive these.

I'M LISTING THE ITEMS AT THE MOMENT, PLEASE BE PATIENT AND DON'T TRY TO BID ON THE THREADS YET - THANK YOU :smile:

[I know you are all desperate to be off and running LOL]

I've reset permissions so only you can see the threads Nicki-- just to keep it fair while you set up the categories, and enable the whole auction at once. :D

IMG-20111027-00308.jpg

I know its not a Cavalier but its cute!
Its a tin of shortbread biscuits - will post internationally for all of you overseas that like shortbread.:)

Sandra can you let me know the weight please?

[yes it's very cute and most welcome :-D]

[Sandra can you let me know the weight please?]

Nicki the tin weighs 375gram plus packing so about 400 gram.

Sorry currently experiencing some technical difficulties h*lp

auction will be opening as soon as possible!

Back