• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's Fund Winter Auction

Nicki

b*n*n*it's that time again!!

The Autumn [now Winter!!] auction will soon be starting, if anyone would like to donate items please could you post a photo and a description below? Please remember when choosing items that they will need to be posted...so avoid anything TOO heavy. Please state if you are prepared to post internationally. Postage can be refunded if requested.

Thank you very much :thnku:

Last edited:
Beautiful Cavalier throw

kindly donated by Denali

original.jpg

This highest quality Jacquard throw is woven with a variety of cotton threads to display true woven art in an heirloom-quality throw.

The throws measure a generous 1370mm by 1780mm and have an attention to detail not found elsewhere.

The throws are hand or machine washable.

Attachments

• Throw.jpg
    Throw.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
16" x 12" drawing of your Cavalier

Kindly donated by Chorrells

16" x 12" drawing of your Cavalier, the portrait would be drawn using coloured pencils and would be sent unframed.

Other Spaniels drawn by Chorrells - just gorgeous :grin:

Millie_Bw_3.jpg

Tally_004_3.jpg

further examples can be seen in the link.
www.petsreflected.co.uk

This wonderful lady does portraits mostly for fund raising to help with dog rescues throughout the country and overseas.

Multicoloured dog ball

Kindly donated by Cathy Moon

medium.jpg

Leather effect material.

Can be posted Internationally.

Cavlier Tote bag

Kindly donated by Wagtails

Cavalier vinyl tote bag with Pollyanna Pickering design.

14" x 14" (36cm x 36cm)

These were VERY popular last time, so watch carefully!!

original.jpg

Cavalier Plate Little Treasure

Kindly donated by Tania

Danbury Mint plate - Little Treasure

these plates are collectors' items so there is a reserve of £15. Mint condition, boxed.

medium.jpg

Picture of Blen and B&T - Mick Cawston

Kindly donated by a friend of Sylvia Lymer

Picture by Mick Cawston

medium.jpg

Ruffwear swamp cooler

Hi all,

This is the orginal design cool coat by Ruffwear. Only reason for donating is that Ruby has grown out of it and will be getting her a new one.

It is XS but will fit a smaller cavalier between 5-8kg and around 18 inches in length and is elasticated and adjustable.

It is a fantastic design and the write up/full description can be found at the following link

http://www.muddypaws.co.uk/muddy-pa...ml?vlsrc=gaw&gclid=CPevu7Pv3qsCFYJO4QodhBfwPg

I swear by these and would make a hot day very comfortable for the dogs.
309455_10150326146243671_684988670_8333617_2134653988_n.jpg
299980_10150326149693671_684988670_8333631_58095867_n.jpg

Modelled here by my little man

Can be posted international- these are over £40 new so someone could end up with a real bargain!!!

Recipe book and selection of baked goods

Hi All, more from me

Rupert's Recipe Book and a basket of baked doggie treats made from recipes out of the book.
Approx 15 biccies/cakes in the basket.

298859_287167427967675_287157244635360_1180234_1062183276_n.jpg

I am donating 2 of these lots but as for the fact there is food involved would only be able to Post UK.

If you do want to buy a book though please feel free to follow the link below!

http://ruby-charliefund.weebly.com/shop-and-donate.html

Radley Handbag

Radley leather mini handbag with Chrome Dog Charm.
(Unused gift in very good condition).
Colour: Pale grey/green.
Can post to UK&Ireland.
http://

That is beautiful Sins!! I treasure my Radley purse :cool:

How mini is mini please? Just approx measurements.

Hi Nicki,
Width is approx 9 ins and the height approx 6 ins.
I have a Radley collection,that size bag will fit a purse,set of keys, a lipstick case... but not for people who travel with the Kitchen sink.
Sins

Thank you for the bids Nanette but we're not quite ready yet :eek: I will carry these across once I put the final threads up though.

I will be donating a Fuzz Yard brand new pink dog bed! Brooklyn won it in a "Puppy of the Month" competition, she laid in it once or twice (it is SO cute), but we already have 3 beds on top of this (ha, she is spoiled), so I put it away before it got used and was going to donate it anyway, but then this auction came up, so now it can be yours!
It is apx. 45cm x 65cm.

I will donate the shipping costs to anywhere in the world, so that means free shipping to you :)

IMG_1585 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

I would like to contribute to the Auction

One pack of Blenheim Puppy Christmas Notelet Cards (5 Pack) together with a pack of matching wrapping paper.(2 sheets plus 2 matching tags)

These items have been painted and created exclusively for Cavalier Matters

6284213926_871deb9b4c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

6284226148_eeed832475.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This Sterling Silver Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Charm is solid and 3 dimensional it is hand finished to a rich patina highlighting every detail. The charm measure 3/4 inch wide.

Inspired by the dogs we love.

Starting Bids at £30.00 please

6284196498_41b84ed182_m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back