• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Experience using Shoo tags flea repellent?

Chloeinalbany

Hello. Chloe's Frontline was due last week, and we came across this marvellous-sounding but defy-the-logic repellent called Shoo-tag. Because we would prefer to use natural solutions, we are giving this tag a try. Any comments/reviews good or bad about this we would love to read. Thanks.
-
Chloe 1-yr-old Blenheim.

I haven't used it personally but we stopped carrying it at work due to all the complaints of them not working :(

Personally I hate using Frontline and things like it. I use Comfortis and then I give Piper a monthly herbal remedy for fleas. We have them bad all year round where I live. I can't say enough good things about Comfortis.

Thanks Erin and eg93. It may be working, but I doubt it - I said that with caution as I have no proof either way. Will look at Comfortis. I suppose by end of the day we may revert back to Frontline as I know it works.

Back