• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey's First Puppy Photos

Portia

We brought Bailey home this past Saturday and simply love having him as a special addition to our family. Here are a few photos of our little guy. The first two are from when we picked him out at the breeder's and he was only 7 weeks old.

attachment.php

Here he is in a puppy pile with his sisters.
attachment.php

And here's one from his first weekend with us. He is 10 weeks old and looks pretty comfy in his new home, wouldn't you say?

attachment.php

Bailey is so adorable!!!! I love the last one where he is all snuggled up! He looks like he has adjusted very well to his new home! :)

We brought Bailey home this past Saturday and simply love having him as a special addition to our family. Here are a few photos of our little guy. The first two are from when we picked him out at the breeder's and he was only 7 weeks old.

attachment.php

Here he is in a puppy pile with his sisters.
attachment.php

And here's one from his first weekend with us. He is 10 weeks old and looks pretty comfy in his new home, wouldn't you say?

attachment.php

Oh my, I was sure I responded to this.

He is sooo adorable. Don't you just love them this age, they are so squeezable, kissable, lovable. Well actually, it never changes, as these Cavaliers just steal your heart.

Love him!

Back