• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shouldn't have bothered

meljoy

I decided last week to buy Leo some new toys as the present ones have been chewed, beheaded and had the stuffing pulled out of them.
I ended up spending a fair bit buying him 4 new ones and giving him two to start with and saving the others.

Anyway I dont know why I bothered as for the last twenty minutes he's been playing with an empty coke cola bottle :sl*p:

Anyone's elses cav like playing with household items?

Murphy loves a plastic bottle, he'll stalk us while were drinking, and as soon as it's empty, he'll start giving us his paw :rolleyes:

My Ragdoll cat thinks she's an Andrex dog too, she frequently plays with the toilet roll :lol:

Ha, so true! It is like, buy a kid a fancy new bike and all they want to play with is the tupperware and old boxes :lpy:

Brooklyn LOVED cardboard boxes to run around, toilet paper rolls (just the empty roll) and empty paper towel rolls. She rips those to shreds, so she can only play with them when I am around to pick up the pieces!

I don't know if my dogs are very well trained, but they've no interest in things like that. Bobby loves his bone, he asctually gets frantic if it is not in the same room with him at all times, lol. Both of them like to chew the odd sock (especially the dirty ones, ew), but that is about it.
I remember I used to throw an empty paper towel roll on the floor when Belle was a puppy, she would just look at it and then at me as if to say: "What do you want me to do with that?"

My Windsor loves his toys! He has a basketful and plays with most of them every day. One of his favorite things to do since Cambridge came to live here is getting a toy and "teasing " Cambridge with it until he chases him or they get into a tug of war. He's been trying to get the cats to do this for a year now and it never worked. He's very good to his little brother though, and most times let's him have the toy while he moves on to another. He hasn't often played with house hold items, except for a bag of oranges that he had quite a battle with when he was a young puppy.

Haha so cute!

Molly LOVES anything plush or soft and will chew on EVERYTHING..in fact she started chewing on a corner of my wall and i have only just noticed! :bang:

Mollys toys dont usually last over a month as she chews them to shreds. I have kept them all in promise of fixing them one day but i have been a tad lazy!

I tend to buy the cheap plush dog toys from 1$ shops and cheapo stores :)

Haha so cute!

Molly LOVES anything plush or soft and will chew on EVERYTHING..in fact she started chewing on a corner of my wall and i have only just noticed! :bang:

Mollys toys dont usually last over a month as she chews them to shreds. I have kept them all in promise of fixing them one day but i have been a tad lazy!

I tend to buy the cheap plush dog toys from 1$ shops and cheapo stores :)

First and foremost, please be careful of buying toys from the cheapo stores, especially those made for babies and not dogs, because they may contain stuffing which is toxic to dogs. I have heard of several who have been poisoned by these things and have died horrible deaths, so please only buy toys made specially for dogs.

Talking about stuffing, my girl Bubbles can destuff any toy she gets her paws on in about 90 seconds flat, I've timed her.:badgrin:

My puppy Bobby had a room full of toys out yesterday and wanted to play with my slippers, hair and an empty cardboard box!

My Windsor loves his toys! He has a basketful and plays with most of them every day. One of his favorite things to do since Cambridge came to live here is getting a toy and "teasing " Cambridge with it until he chases him or they get into a tug of war. He's been trying to get the cats to do this for a year now and it never worked. He's very good to his little brother though, and most times let's him have the toy while he moves on to another. He hasn't often played with house hold items, except for a bag of oranges that he had quite a battle with when he was a young puppy.

Love your dogs' names! :)

Back