• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy photobombing...

JessieAndMe

My Jessie has just turned 12 weeks and unless I take happy snaps while he's in the land of nod,
I can't take a half decent photo of him, without this being the end result...

DSCN2441-1.jpg

I may have to bring out the crayons and start drawing pictures of Jessie instead :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I have so many of those head-butting (or more like nose-butting) the camera photos! If it's not one of those, the picture is nothing more than a blur of fur -- like Bailey knows the second the camera is going to click and decides to bolt at that moment. That's why so many of the photos I've taken so far are of him sleeping :slp:.

Jessie looks like a really cutie!

Haha! This gave me a good laugh!!

Once I taught Brooklyn the "look" command and got some treats involved...pics became much easier!!

Aw! I got a good fish-eye one of my girl Belle once, it was soo cool.

Try using the sit command and have tasty treats handy, after a while when the camera comes out, they'll associate it with treat time and want to sit pretty, that's how I trained mine to love the camera.

lindylou

that made me laugh you are lucky my louie turns his head when i want to take a photo of him

Back