• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I miss you Kate

Petra

Last week I lost my black angel Kate :cry*ing:She saw a cat, and wanted to run after her. There was a bus, the driver could not see Kate. We can not really understand that Kate never comes back. She was so young, why she had to die with 3,5 years?

Kate, I miss you so, you have a place forever in my heart. Run free my Souldiamond

8479863pbt.jpg

I'm so sorry, this is just tragic :(:( Sadly it's happened to a few other members on the forum too - Cavaliers love everyone and everything and have no sense of danger.

Kate was very beautiful, your tribute photo is lovely. She will always be in your heart and memories.

You are in our thoughts :flwr:

So sorry for your loss.
Kate was a beautiful girl and sometimes we feel there's no justice when tragedies like this strike.
Thinking of you at such a difficult time.
Sins

So so sorry to hear that Kate had gone to the bridge long before her time. How tragic for you, her memory will be forever in your heart.:hug:

I'm so sorry you've lost your precious girl in such a tragic way. My thoughts are with you.x

Kate was absolutely beautiful and I cannot imagine the grief.
Shoulders to cry on are plentiful here on CT.

Run free little one.

Hugs to you all.

Nanette

I am so very sorry for your loss, what a dreadful thing to happen, Kate certainly was a very beautiful cavalier.

I'm so sorry. It's always hard to lose them so young. I know what you mean about not believing you won't ever see her again. It just doesn't seem possible. Run free Kate.

I am sorry that you lost your lovely girl too Petra. She was beautiful, which is how you will remember her.

I lost the first puppy I ever bred many years ago in similar circumstances. Somebody left two gates open and she ran into the road under the wheels of a speeding lorry. She was 5 1/2 months.

Oh Petra...I'm so sorry for your loss. Your darling Kate was beautiful and will live on forever in your heart.

What a terrible tragedy! I am so sorry, I cannot even begin to know what you are going through. Much to young, and so very beautiful.

Know that others, myself especially, are thinking of you and saying a prayer for you. Please don't be too hard on yourself.

Many hugs,

:cry*ing: I am so sorry to hear this.... RIP gorgeous girl.

But don't ever forget, despite the fact you cannot see Kate, she is still there next to you while you are walking down the street. She is still there when you are sleeping at night. She is still there when you are watching tv. She is always there beside you because she is in your memories and in your heart forever.

Back