• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My darling Lucy died yesterday

Sue.k

My little Lucy died in my arms yesterday, almost 3 months after we lost Prince, my heart is broken!! At least they are together again, nite nite my little babies xxxx

Sue,
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.They both meant so much to you.
Thinking of you at this very difficult time.
Sins

Oh my. Such sad news. My heart goes out to you and I am thinking of you and sending my prayers to you during this hard time. Hugs.

I am so sorry I know just how you are feeling having lost 2 dogs last year with in 3 months of each other big hugs to you
----Aileen

I'm thinking of you so much- like you and Aileen, I too lost two within 3 months of each other last year, it is the hardest time, and such an overwhelming loss. I am so sorry.

I am so very sorry for your loss of darling Lucy! And only three months later...what terrible heartache. You and your little ones will be in my thoughts...

So sorry to hear that Lucy has gone to Rainbow Bridge. Her memory will be in your heart always.:hug:

So sorry to hear about Lucy

Hello Sue. So sorry to hear about Lucy. Both Lucy and Prince will now look after you. Our thoughts are with you.

- Chloe

Oh my goodness! I am sooo sorry. It does seem too much doesn't it.

There are no words that can really heal the hurt that cones from this. Just time.......please do come back and tell us more about both your beauties, when you feel ready.

So sorry to heaar that Lucy has left you. R.I.P. little one, knowing how very much you were loved.

Oh dear, I'm so very sorry about you losing two furry friends so close in time. As others have said, there are no words. We are always here for you :hug:

Rest in Peace Lucy and Prince.

Back